Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Coolest Spotcheck Ever!

Today's the last day 4 me! Yay! Went back 2 school for a few days to do playcards for next year's afternoon session students. Not all of us went back cause some went overseas, no transport, got something on and some were LAZY! Lol! We had lots of fun. On Monday, seniors trained juniors for spotcheck. It was so cool! First class we did spotcheck couldn't find much but after we went to the next class, we found more than 10 handphones and cameras. I don't know what u call the professional's camera, but we found 1 that cost more than 8,000 bucks! Can you believe that? Those barang rampasan were not returned at all! So sad.

So the next day, we did play cards and played hangman. I got one whole word correct without guessing. The clue was a place in Malaysia. The word was SMKDJ! Haha! The best part of all was when Puan Wong gave me a cute fish necklace. Awww............

Today I finally know my class. So sad. I drop class. Nevermind!

No comments:

Post a Comment