Saturday, April 4, 2009

1st time blogging!



Hey! This is my 1st time blogging. I have nothing much to say. Can't believe time passes so fast. Just 1 more week till i'm officially 14! Just wish i'm still in primary school! lol! no stress at all. I've been sleeping at 4 this few days. Lots of homework heaping up+ prefect work. Just getting tired of being a prefect but gotta carry on with what i've started. Gotta pray hard gurl! Thanks 4 all d encouragement discipline members and frens. I'll remember to SMILE!


i'm still missing CF camp! It was the best camp i've ever been I had lots of fun! I love the worship, games, session&...............EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward 4 next years 1!
I've learned alot from CF camp especially self-dicipline. Everything was great, fantastic and awesome.
Gotta go it's getting late. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment