Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally....

Haha.... finally get to blog again. Life been really busy 4 me. I finally finished my sejarah project. Next up is Moral. Later will be homework. Ah! Don't know how the others catch up. Whats the secret?

Yay! Prefects' camp is coming up. Ajks got lots of stuff to plan and prepare. Can't wait till monday and d actual day. It'll be really fun. Why can't i wait 4 mon? Bsc i can't wait suggest some ideas. Hope the others will like it.

Well..... i'm eating mamee cup. It's tasteless, yucks! Ok... Back to today. It was tiring but fun. Had lunch with Aunty Lydia and family+Joe and Jos. After we went to church with jos&joe cause their parents not around.They end up following uz to violin class. Hey guys! Sorry 4 the not so nice playing. I guess u guys needed ear plugs. Haha. I enjoyed my time with u all+ Sha-mayne. Luv u all.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, your playing wasn't bad. I was too engrossed reading the book anyway...

    ReplyDelete