Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Phew.....

Wow! It's a good thing i din't get scolding about the buku nama. It took me alot of energy worrying 4 it. Thats why I had another bad day today. Din't have the mood and energy to do anything. Haha some people say I was lame again for encouraging my members by writing stuff on the prefects whiteboard. But.... I'm telling u, nothing will stop me. Think about yourself! Would you even bother to do that? Think hard, ok(don't take it seriously)? Thanks Naomi 4 that great advice! It helped alot!
aH..... still lots projects stacking up.....waiting to be done. Oh no! I've got to redo my sejarah project. I couldn't find the asal-usul for Batu Seremban! Hope I still have time. Have to go to the library to borrow buku ilmiah. So 'ma fan'. Still got sivik+moral.
I hope tomorrow will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment