Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nothing much

Haven't been bloging 4 a long time. Actually not really. So, I'm starting again. Here it goes:



I can't believe I'm 14 tomorrow. Time just passes so fast. Thanks Aunty Lydia, Uncle Chee Yong, Aunty Janet, Aunty SS,& Aunty Rebecca 4 the the new HP. I really liked it. I've been exploring it and it's really cool! Thanks!

Today was my sis sports day! It was a really hot day. Went to stadium Matsushita. Mom din't know how to go so we had to follow a neighbour. Poor Elaine. She missed marching. It's ok Elaine, eventhough u put in alot of effort marching and running&din't get anything, u tried your best! U still have another year. I saw a my class teacher from SKTM. I said hi cikgu, but he only responded with a smile. I guess he forgot me.



To my twin sis, Tania, Happy BDay in advance incase I don't get to wish u. Don't 4get ur bday again. I still don't know what to get 4 u. Let me know, OK?Here's another pic of me in NZ. Me sitting on chair lift with Joel(my couzy). If u ever notice, i'm grabbing the bar really tight. I'm really scared as i can fall off anytime. Haha.

I just had my new hair cut. I like this 1 alot. But Elaine says it's horrible. So, who should i trust?.......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment