Monday, April 6, 2009

Down memory lane/bad day!

AH ha ha ha! Everytime I look at my pic of this blog makes me laugh and it takes me down memory lane. Wish dad was still here. Kinda miss him. I miss New Zealand too! It's like my 2nd home. I've been there like 4 times! The place in that pic is where we visited Antartica in NZ. Cool right? Anyway it was fake antartica. If i'm not mistaken I was only 8 at that time.

Here's another pic of me and sis! we look like penguins! haha!

Talking about today.....
BAD DAY
1. din't finish homework
2. din't bring prefects buku nama
3. some people said i was LAME
4. had boring day at school
5. had boring sivik lessons
6. thinking of all the pros i have
7. had the worst discipline meeting at school
8. don't know to be good KD
9. grades droping

Can someone tell me what to do?...........lots of stuff to do some more....ah nothing else to say but gotta remind myself to pray..... von u've gotta pray hard....ok?
Hey discipline members thanks 4 doin a great job! U all are great! Do keep it up! Sorry have to make u all do report so that i know whether u guys+gurls are doin your job. But don't worry...i still trust u all. Any problems or complaints do feel free to look 4 me! & about the blog thing, i don't think its a good idea. anyway once again thank u very much 4 everything......& i'll remember to SMILE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment