Sunday, April 19, 2009

No timeeeeeeeeee........................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have time 4 myself! i even slept at 6 on wed. just to finish art and 5 on friday to finish sejarah project. Still haven't finish yet! Thank God that teacher gave me until mon. Thank You God 4 letting everything fall in place.

The worst thing ever in this week is.................

got punished by teacher 4 commin late to class cause had to report something important to another teacher. Teacher thought i purposely skiped class. But i din't and i don't really blame her cause it's 4 my own good. Just that i wish teacher can put herself in my shoes(but i don't think it'll fit cause i'm size 5.jj). Everytime i do something good 4 the school i get into trouble myself. Mom says that means it's not God's will 4 me to be a prefect but how am i suppose to quit? I just have that strong feeling to continue. What shall i do? It's up to u!


I finally met Brenda Gan again. I've been looking forward to seeing her and met her in church on sat. But had nothing much to talk cause have not been seeing each other 4 a long time. She cheers me up everytime i see her. She's the most cheerful person i've ever seen/met. The only thing she does is SMILE! So, gotta learn!

SMILE.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment