Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Next....

episode on NZ! oooooooooo....... I still remember the time dad was called out to do the maori dance with Uncle Michael. Dad was kind of a quiet and shy person. So, he was abit reluctant to go and perform. Anyway, he was sporting and he went up on stage=)! Dad u did a great job! Haha evertime i see the pic i feel like laughing... as 4 uncle Michael, u look really brave and mucho...hehe..

hmmm.... wondering when's the next time we're going back to Melaka. I miss all the food there especially the famous chicken rice ball(my favourite) and satay with pineapple and peanuts in the sauce. yummy.....delicious.......awesome. Speaking about pineapples, it makes me think of talent time in CF camp 2009. I really miss it.
here's another pic of us at portugese settlements. Dad's favourite place to eat because he's frens with the boss there. I still remember the time when I was forced by dad's Melaka neighbour's children to suck some kind of flower. Yucks! it taste really bitter. That was the worst experience there. Will continue another time.

oh ya! To my twin sista, don't 4get ur b'day again. haha..... I guess u know who u are.

No comments:

Post a Comment